Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Bevel trim bits are used to create a bevel on the trim edge of the laminate surface. Four flute design provides an ultra-smooth finish. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Four-flute design provides ultra-smooth finish with slightly reduced feed rate
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- For trimming laminates and similar materials
- Shielded, compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
- Individual components are replaceable