Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Flush trim bits are used for laminate work or for template and pattern work. For template application, the bearing follows the template, while the cutting edges trim the work piece. Double flute trim bit allows for a smoother finish. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Ideal for fast, smooth, flush trim cuts
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- For trimming laminates, veneers, and similar materials
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Shielded, compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material