Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Bevel trim bits are used to create a bevel on the trim edge of the laminate surface. Double flute trim bit allows for a smoother finish. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Ideal for fast, accurate, trim cuts, with a 10 degree bevel
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- For trimming laminates, veneers, and similar materials
- Micrograin carbide tips for long life
- Shielded, compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material