Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. This bit is used for making an attractive cove design in raised panel doors and paneling. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Bit used for creating beautiful panels with its long, swooping radius (1/4 In. - 2-1/2 In.)
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Minimum recommended panel thickness is 3/4 In
- Recommended for use with a router table