Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Chair mat edge bit creates attractive decorative edging and grooving that gives a unique finish to the work piece. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Used to cut out and edge form chair mats and other items made from softer plastics, such as vinyl and acrylic, in a single operation
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Designed to help minimize edge cracking
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Suitable for use with 1/4 In. and thinner wood and plywood
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material