Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. The rail bit is used for doing beading profile rail cuts for cabinet doors and all varieties of frame-and-panel assemblies for furniture and architectural applications. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Produces tight fitting joints for cabinet door frames
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Super sharp cutting edges and close tolerances ensure smooth, tight-fitting joints
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Recommended for use with a router table