Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Double flute allows for a better finish in harder materials, while carbide tip incorporates the wear resistance of carbide and the toughness of a steel body. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- 2 flute design provides a smooth finish and good feed rates
- Micrograin carbide tips give excellent smoothness of cut and long life
- Balanced cutting with minimal vibration
- Specially designed tips provide fast plunge cutting
- Strong webbing and heavy cutter backing extend bit life