Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Convex edging bit creates attractive decorative edging and grooving that gives a unique finish to the work piece. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Used to create a shallow bullnose
- Cutters above and below bit creates a top and bottom fillet on thicker stock
- Smoothly radiused edge requires little or no sanding before applying finish
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Recommended for use with router table