Basic for Metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight-line and fast cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For medium to thin metals 1/4 In. to 1/8 In. thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 11-14 tooth design for smooth cuts
- High-speed steel construction for maximum life in straight cuts
- 3-5/8 In. overall length, 2-5/8 In. working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 100 piece pack offers maximum value