Innovative Bosch "Speed for Metal" blades offer the fastest cuts and long life in thick or thin metal pipes and metal profiles. A narrow, bimetal body with strong, aggressive teeth removes stock quickly and leaves a good finish in straight and gently curved cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For pipes, profiles, and sheet metal 10to 16 gauge, thin metals 1/16 In. to 1/8 In. thick (ferrous and non-ferrous), pipes less than 2-1/2 In. diameter, tube stock, angle iron
- 21 TPI tooth design for smooth, very fast cuts
- Bimetal construction for durability and long life
- Extra-long 5-1/4 In. overall length, 4-1/4 In. working length
- .035" blade thickness
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 3 piece pack